Friday, October 2, 2009

How to Piss off a Wingnut

By bare of the ShorSkoolbus BBS:
How to piss off a wingnut, Going Rouge

Postby bare on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:54 pm
Stopped in for a quick one at the tavern last night only to be accosted by my favorite wingnut foil. He was commenting on having ordered Palin's new book. I said "Oh, going rouge? Why, is she going to get all red-faced and apologize for her actions of late?" "The name of the book is going rogue," he said pronouncing it roge. Uh-uh sez I, it's rouge (pronounced rooge). We argued back and forth a bit until I finally called for the dictionary we keep there for settling bar bets. I looked up rouge and showed it to him he took on a rouge tint himself and shut up.

Take full advantage of republican's spelling problems and rename Palin's book Going Rouge.
Sir/Madame/Elder God/Outer God/Great Old One/Dog (you can never tell, it's the Internet), I salute you

No comments:

Post a Comment