Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Bizarre Thoughts 7 Years Ago

My first thought was that their might be a Chilean connection, since it was on 9/11 that Allende was assassinated, my second thought was that it was a Reichstag fire, and there were dozens, if not hundreds of other odd thoughts.

The oddest one, and the one that sticks with me was driving home.

I was taking the outer loop of the Baltimore Beltway (I-695), and at the junction with I-83, which sucks, I blew through in no time at all. There were perhaps a dozen other cars on my stretch of interstate, and I remember thinking, "So this is what it takes to fix the traffic here."

Completely inappropriate, slightly demented, and it is the feeling that I still remember the most vividly.

I'm not sure if it's just me that is weird, or all of humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment